Sunday, September 4, 2011

Graf #6 - Unique

I've always considered to be pretty unique. I tend to do things differently then many people I know. For my entire life, I've had a re-occurring nightmare of getting chased by a dinosaur. My cat's name is Pistachio and she has her own facebook. I wear different color socks because I find that it gives me good luck. I really love the name Bartleby. I have 15 pounds of wheat pennies. I have a crush on Conan O'Brien. I really enjoy hanging out with my cat. Sometimes, people tend to really bother me. I'm terrible at math and actually afraid of it. I'm also afraid of octopus, scorpions and snakes. I have an issue with legs - if a creature has too many or too little legs, I automatically find it terrifying. I actually like the country better then the city. I'm a huge Johnny Cash and Elvis Presley fan. I'm not afraid of mice or rats - I actually love them. Diet soda is tastier then regular soda. I like to take extremely long walks and just think. I like to make flip books. I make comic strips that show my closest friends and of us going on adventures. The house I live in is the house my father grew up in, it used to be a farm. My favorite animals are seals because I was kissed on the nose by one when I was four. I believe in aliens and ghosts.

2 comments:

  1. This might fit in as a journal entry, and I have no problem taking it that way. You do need to kick in and get your 162 under way asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm very sorry I was really confused about it but I figured it out now!

    ReplyDelete